1. When clients register with TradeRush they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. TradeRush data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the TradeRush website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
4. TradeRush will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
5. By registering with TradeRush and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with TradeRush products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their TradeRush trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and TradeRush .
6. TradeRush does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. TradeRush ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
From time to time TradeRush may contact clients whether by phone or
email for the purpose of offering them further information about TradeRush, binary options trading or financial market trading. In
addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether
by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique
promotional offerings provided by TradeRush for the client. Clients
consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms
and conditions of use when registering with TradeRush . Any person wishing
to opt out of further contact with TradeRush at anytime whatsoever is
entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or
email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be
- Sydney, Australia61-28-488-3123
- Wellington, New Zealand64-4-831-8605
- North America Toll-Free1-800-986-6318
- Canada - Quebec1-581-700-0149
- Binary Options
- One Touch
- 60 Seconds
Select an asset to trade.
Click "CALL" if the price will rise above the current rate at the expiry, or click "PUT" if the price will fall below the current rate at the time the option expires.
Enter the investment amount.